Thursday, November 3, 2011

A new home for my Lundby collection


Here's what the upstairs sitting area looked like before we moved in. The previous owner used those display cases for his antique camera collection. I think he built them himself.




I decided to turn the space into my home office. Can you guess what I did with those display cases?


They became room boxes for my Lundby collection! Here are some of the mini rooms I set up:




That’s corkboard lining the back “wall.” I’ve left it as is for now, but I would like to cover the walls with different scrapbooking papers or mini wallpapers that coordinate with the furnishings.


I've filled this section of the display case with mostly non-Lundby mini toys, as well as my Lundby bicycles:


That’s about as far as I’ve gotten in unpacking my Lundby treasures since the move. Maybe I’ll have more time to play with everything this winter?

I hope all is well in your little Lundby world. :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment