Friday, February 2, 2018

New to my Papers & Printables album

I frequently see Gothenburg dollhouses with roof paper that is faded, torn, water stained, or otherwise damaged. After searching high and low for similar dollhouse roof paper that I could print and use for mini reroofing projects, I realized I could just heave my own Gothenburg dollhouse onto the scanner and make my own paper! Easy, right?

Well, it took a few tries and lots of patience, but I'm pretty pleased with the result and want to share it with you. Look for Gothenburg roof paper in my Lundby Papers & Printables album.


I've found that four copies printed on 8 1/2 x 11 inch white coverstock paper are enough for one Gothenburg dollhouse roof (with some trimming, fiddling, and fitting 😉).



I used a glue stick to adhere it. If you do any mini reroofing projects and have tips or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

NEWS FLASH: With the kind permission of my Lundby friend and mini restorer extraordinaire Joy, I've also added Lundby Manor house papers to my album. She took apart her Manor dollhouse and scanned the walls. Thank you, Joy! 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment