Monday, January 8, 2018

Balm for this Lundby-lover's soul

For me, one of the best things in life is putting Lundby into the hands of people who love it...and people who want to share their love for it with others. So I was excited to hear from Jane, who bought a Lundby dollhouse from me for her granddaughter, to replace the one her daughter had played with as a girl and had since been damaged.

"We gave the dollhouse and furniture to our four-year-old granddaughter today and she was glowing with joy!" Jane wrote. "It was so much fun for my daughter (who is 41) to unpack all the old furniture from 35 years ago and see her own daughter fill up the house.


"I must have bought a house with more levels way back then, seeing as we had way more furniture than could fit in this dollhouse--including a car. So there will be more 'house' to buy as my granddaughter gets older.

"She played with the dollhouse ALL day!

"We printed out a brand new roof using your roof paper and glued it on. It looks terrific. Our old transformer still works and now a chandelier lights up the main room on the second floor.

"Thanks for your help and for selling us such a lovely gift!"

I loved being a part of your Lundby quest and hearing your story, Jane! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment