Monday, November 5, 2012

Those pesky Stockholm railings


I'm getting awfully close to unpacking and setting up all my dollhouses after a cross-country move about a year and a half ago. That's right! My houses and their inhabitants have been packed away that whole time, just waiting to come out and play.

The future location of my housesa walk-in closet that will soon be freshly painted and equipped with enough sturdy shelves to hold my housesis almost finished.

In the meantime, I thought I'd refresh my memory and share with you this illustrated sheet showing how to install the railings on the Lundby Stockholm. Have you ever had to wrestle with the railings on your Stockholm? In my experience they are a tight fit and can be fiddly to install and remove.

Please come back soon and I'll show you my Lundby collection, all set up in its new location!

No comments:

Post a Comment